This dish couldn't be any easier. It takes less than 5 minutes and it's ready in 20. Quick and tasty!
- 3 6oz cod fillets
- Dry white wine
- Lemon zest from 2 lemons
- Apx. 1/2 cup of pitted mixed olives
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the cod fillets in a small baking dish
- Add enough white wine to the baking dish in order to cover half of the fish (apx. 1 cup)
- Sprinkle the lemon zest and olives around the fish
- Drizzle the olive oil on top of the fish fillets
- Salt and pepper to taste, and add the red pepper flakes if using
- Bake for 20 minutes - the fish should be opaque and flaky.