This recipe comes from Bon Apetit magazine. I saved the recipe from an issue earlier this fall. It's definitely a keeper. The vinaigrette is a little on the sweet side, so pairing it with salads containing fruit or goat cheese would be nice.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup ground, roasted, unsalted pistachios
- Whisk together oil, maple syrup, vinegar, and dijon mustard
- Slowly add the ground pistachios
Note: I used this vinaigrette on a arugula, fennel, and endive salad with chopped dried figs.